A word about Joshis’ Seminars:
A word about Joshis’ Seminars:
Dr. Joshis' seminars are rated amongst the best in the field of Homoeopathy. Their lectures are highly appreciated for their simplicity, enthusiasm and in-depth analysis.
Their cases are scientifically documented and well worked up on. This gives the seminar participants complete understanding of Dr. Joshis clinical work whcih they can reproduce in their practice.
Their Live case seminars are popular all over the world where the participants get a chance to see the dynamic duo in action. Bhawisha and Shachindra have such an dynamism in their work that cases & presentation show how intricately their work is synchronised. The duo does this by bringing alive their material through interplay and dialogue. It makes the interaction dynamic and memorable.
Their live-case seminars unique events where participants can witness the process of case-taking as it goes on in the clinic and learn by observation. A detailed, exhaustive discussion and analysis of the case follows. Every participant gets to put forth his/her views about the case and doubts and questions regarding the process.
2018 Seminars :
Hudson, New York, USA
The MAP of the birds
From Humming birds to Petrels
From Toucans to Owls
Bird remedies of all levels
• Differences between individual seabirds like petrel, albatross, sea gull, kingfisher etc.
• Differences between Row 3,4 and Row 5 birds
• Clear connections between Lanthanides and Raptors from the patients perspective
• The entire classification (homeopathically relevant)
• homoeopathic themes
• comparison and differences of birds homeopathically.
• Precise questions pertaining to different levels
• Clarity in deciding the level in the case
Plant remedies corresponding to the bird remedies discussed in detail.
Level 4 & 5
· Otters, seals, dolphins, wolves, giraffe, camel (many more) - land and sea mammals of row 5
· Rare birds of Row 5 like Kingfisher and differentiating amongst various sea birds (Pelicans, Heron, Crane, Albatross, Petrel , Penguin, Geese, Swans, Cormorants, Flamingo, Stork)
· Plants of Level 5 (Anacardiaceae, Rutales, Rosales, Euphorbiaceae and others)
Wyka Evelyn Feige: http://seminare.heilung-durch-homoeopathie.com/index.php?id=71
Understand the entire MAP
- Understanding the MAP of Case taking & the Levels by Joshis ( Complete concept)
- Mammals and their behaviour fine differencies
- Bird of Level 3 & 5 & their Plant connections
- Live case study
Dr. Ecaterina Floroiu: email@example.com
Refined MAP of the Joshis
• Cases from plant and animal on the MAPs of Joshis
• Case-taking MAP which explains in detail how to come to come to the exact diagnosis of the patient and the remedy
MAP of case-taking in clear and reproducible steps
Understand the level of human development
Determine the animal or plant of that level
Explore various sub levels and columns and come to the exact species of plant or mineral to be prescribed.
Differentiating fine nuances of homeopathic themes prescription between all sea-birds
Exploring Sea Bird remedies
Albatross (Diomediadae), Petrel(Procellaridae ), Geese (Anatids), Swans (Cygnus), Flamingo (Phoenicopter), Heron (Ardeidae), Stork (Ciconiformes), Cormorants (Phalocrocoracidae), Loon (Gaviidae), Crane ( Gruiformes ), Sea Gulls (Lariidae )
G+ group : firstname.lastname@example.org
Detailed & comprehensive bird charts.
Detailed case-taking system based on the MAP
Birds of level 3,4,5 & 6
Remedies like Migratory birds , Petrels , Albatrosses, hornbills, woodpeckers, Rails, Cranes, Toucans, Humming birds, Jays , etc..
Comparison and understanding of Lanthanides.
Ms. Christiane Magee
Topics Coming soon...
Dr. Lourie Lubov : email@example.com
- The MAP of placing Homoeopathic Remedies on the grid of the Periodic Table
- Birds of Level 3,4 & 5 ( Extensive and detailed study and differentiation of various sub families)
- Glimpse of spiders & Insects on the periodic table
Contact : Austrain Medical Homoeopathic Association
Jim Corbett National Park, INDIA
Jungle Seminar 2019 with the Joshis
The most awaited seminar