Dr. Bhawisha & Dr. Shachindra Joshi have begun their practice together after graduation form medical school. Their unique way of working has enabled them to work & grow together successfully over the past 23 yrs.
They are popular in the Homoeopathic world as the ‘Dynamic duo of Homoeopathy’.
- are M.D. in Homoeopathy
- are Internationally acclaimed doctors.
- graduated in Homoeopathy from the best institute in Asia, which is affiliated to the prestigious Bombay University & have also completed their Master’s degree in advanced Homoeopathy
- practice in Vile Parle, a quiet, suburb in north Mumbai (Bombay), India, where they have lived for over 3 decades.
- provide Homoeopathic care to patients from all strata, age groups and from different parts of the world.
- have patients come to them from countries like England, Germany, Australia , America, Israel, Spain, Italy, USA, & many more.
- lead a movement called -"Health Happiness Freedom ", a program which enhances the vigour and quality of life among the health conscious and ensures that in times of stress, the best in a human being comes forth.
- have been recognized by the 'Science Museum of London' where their clinical work is on display, representing Homoeopathy. Pictures of the duo in their clinic & the remedies they use have been displayed in the Science & Art section of the Museum since 2005. (Science Museum, South Kensington, London)
- have documented cases of cerebral palsy, chronic renal failure, asthma, thyroid disorders, pneumonia, PCOD, and epileptic seizures which have been taken care of successfully with Homeopathy. These cases have been regularly monitored pathologically and evaluated by specialists in the respective subjects.
- have special interesting in treating children with various complaints ranging from allergies, auto immune disorder, behavioural issues in children, womens complaints like PCOS. Children from various part of the city & country come to them.
- have had an independent practice as Homoeopathic consultants for the last 21 years at Vile Parle
- have a satellite set up in England & America for over 10 yrs. Where patients of various age groups consult them for their complaints.
- have served as honorary doctors at the Mother Teresa's Home for the Dying and Destitute (at Santacruz, Mumbai, 1996-1999).
- educators at the Juvenile Diabetes Foundation, Maharashtra Chapter, for the past 17 years.
- Ex- consultants at ‘The Other Song’- Academy for Classical Homoeopathy, Andheri, Mumbai (2011 - 2015)
What people say about us as Doctors:
I have found Homoeopathy very dramatic in my case. People tell me it is long term treatment but my four yrs. old problem of Slip disc (prolapsed inter-vertebral disc) disappeared in just about three hours. I can now run, walk, do my regular yoga, carry heavy weights and I no longer lead a restricted life that I used to with my problem. I am totally off any medication for my back problem.Mr. A. A.
I had visited Dr. Bhawisha for my problem of chronic sinusitis and follicular tonsillitis but to my surprise my period problems also came under control with the medication. My mood swings and irritability have reduced after her medication and I find my energy levels much higher..Mrs. N. S.
Dr. Bhawisha is the author of one of the most popular books in Homoeopathy titled – Homoeopathy & Patterns in the Periodic Table- Part 1, published in 2008. This book has been translated in 3 different languages. She has written 8 books and co authoured 4 more books on Homoeopathy with her husband Dr. Shachindra .
Interests and recreation
Both the doctors believe in practising what they preach. Dr. Bhawisha indulges in regular exercise in form of daily workouts & regular swimming. Dr. Shachindra enjoys his swim after clinic.