A word about Joshis’ Seminars:
The doctors run video and Web Seminars for students in Canada, Germany, England, Japan, Belgium, Australia, and America. Their lectures are highly appreciated for their simplicity, enthusiasm and in-depth analysis.
Doctors Bhawisha and Shachindra Joshi ensure that their cases are scientifically recorded and reported. They are clear in imparting their information and make sure that none of what they teach is forgotten with the help of superb illustrations, lucid and self explanatory presentations , relevant movie / documentary clips.
Their Live case seminars are popular all over the world where the participants get a chance to see the dynamic duo in action. Bhawisha and Shachindra have such an dynamism in their work that cases & presentation show how intricately their work is synchronised. The duo does this by bringing alive their material through interplay and dialogue. It makes the interaction dynamic and memorable.
Their live-case seminars unique events where participants can witness the process of case-taking as it goes on in the clinic and learn by observation. A detailed, exhaustive discussion and analysis of the case follows. Every participant gets to put forth his/her views about the case and doubts and questions regarding the process.
The Theme for 2017 Seminars :
The Complete MAP of Materia Medica: Plotting Plants & Animals on the grid of the periodic table
- Stages of Human development.
Find the level of your case
Explore the vast plethora of small bird remedies
Helping difficult pathologies like cancers, pitutary adenomas,SLE
Explore the insect kingdom
Hudson, New York, USA
The MAP of the birds
From Humming birds to Petrels
From Toucans to Owls
Bird remedies of all levels
• Differences between individual seabirds like petrel, albatross, sea gull, kingfisher etc.
• Differences between Row 3,4 and Row 5 birds
• Clear connections between Lanthanides and Raptors from the patients perspective
• The entire classification (homeopathically relevant)
• homoeopathic themes
• comparison and differences of birds homeopathically.
• Precise questions pertaining to different levels
• Clarity in deciding the level in the case
Plant remedies corresponding to the bird remedies discussed in detail.
Level 4 & 5
· Otters, seals, dolphins, wolves, giraffe, camel (many more) - land and sea mammals of row 5
· Rare birds of Row 5 like Kingfisher and differentiating amongst various sea birds (Pelicans, Heron, Crane, Albatross, Petrel , Penguin, Geese, Swans, Cormorants, Flamingo, Stork)
· Plants of Level 5 (Anacardiaceae, Rutales, Rosales, Euphorbiaceae and others)
Wyka Evelyn Feige: http://seminare.heilung-durch-homoeopathie.com/index.php?id=71
Understand the entire MAP
- Understanding the MAP of Case taking & the Levels by Joshis
- Mammals and their behaviour fine differencies
- Bird of Level 3 & 5
Dr. Ecaterina Floroiu: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be announced soon
Ms. Tara Leigh : email@example.com
To be announced
Dr. Lourie Lubov : firstname.lastname@example.org
To be announced
Federico Audisio di Somma : email@example.com
- The MAP of placing Homoeopathic Remedies on the grid of the Periodic Table
- Birds of Level 3,4 & 5 ( Extensive and detailed study and differentiation of various sub families)
- Glimpse of spiders & Insects on the periodic table
Contact : Austrain Medical Homoeopathic Association
Jim Corbett National Park, INDIA
Jungle Seminar 2019 with the Joshis
Details coming soon.....