Know the Joshis as your teachers
- have earned themselves the title: the Dynamic Duo of the Homoeopathic world.
- teach homoeopathy at post-graduate level all over the world
- online courses for students all over the world. Their lectures are highly appreciated for their simplicity, enthusiasm and in-depth analysis.
- have a knack of clarifying doubts.
- have made a name for themselves as teachers par excellence.
- explain the detailed aspects of every case.
- bring the Materia Medica alive.
- make sure the doubts of every participant are answered.
- are easy to approach and generous in sharing their knowledge.
- are involved in active, contemporary research and have introduced new concepts in the field.
- are pioneers in developing the understanding about Noble gases, Imponderables & Nosodes
- are pioneer of web teaching in Homoeopathy, began teaching a small group in England since 2005 & since then have conducted various web based educational programs for homeopaths.
- run a popular web based education series titled – Monthly Tonic with the Joshis
About their teaching technique:
Their art of simplifying complex issues makes one want to learn more from them. Their seminar & especially their Live case seminars are popular all over the world where the participants get a chance to see the dynamic duo in action. Bhawisha and Shachindra have such a dynamism in their work that cases & presentation show how intricately their work is synchronised. The duo does this by bringing alive their material through interplay and dialogue. It makes the interaction dynamic and memorable. Their live-case seminars unique events where participants can witness the process of case-taking as it goes on in the clinic and learn by observation. A detailed, exhaustive discussion and analysis of the case follows. Every participant gets to put forth his/her views about the case and doubts and questions regarding the process.
Some of the places where they have spoken
I. Lectured at:
- Key Speakers at the 74th LMHI World Homeopathic Congress, Sorrento, Italy, September 2019
- Key Speakers at the Australian Homeopathic Association conference, Brisbane, Australia, October 2016
- Key Note speakers at the JHAC (Joint American Homoeopathic Congress) Washington, April 2013
- WISH for Children , Freiburg, Germany October 2012
- Meeting Point International Seminar , London, UK 2014
- WISH Conference, Munich, May 2017
- The Academy of Classical Homoeopathy, London
- Pinnacle Seminars, London ( 2006,2007,2008,2009, 2010,2011,2012,2013,2015,2017)
- Regular speakers at OGHM , Austrian Homoeopathic Association , Vienna ( 2008,2009,2011,2013,2015,2016,2018)
- Regular speakers at Australian Homoeopathic Association ( AHA) , Brisbane, Melbourne (2005, 2012, 2016)
- C K H, Leuven , Belgium (2005,2006)
- The Hungarian Homoeopathic association, Budapest (2009, 2017)
- The Ontario School of Homoeopathy, Canada (2001)
- The Homoeopathic Centrum, Antwerp, Belgium (2002, 2003)
- Regular speakers at Forimed, Germany ( 2011,2012,2013,2014)
- Regular speakers at Similia, Moscow, Russia (2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016,2017)
- Several other privately organized seminars and workshops for senior practitioners and postgraduate medicos in America, England, Belgium, Romania, Australia, Japan & Switzerland
- Speakers at ‘The Other Song’- Academy for Classical Homoeopathy, Andheri, Mumbai (2011 - 2015)
- Homoeopathy & Pattern in the Periodic Table – Part 1, by Dr. Bhawisha Joshi
- Nosodes & Imponderables come Alive ! by Dr. Bhawisha Joshi & Dr. Shachindra Joshi
- Quick Book of Minerals & Animals by Dr. Bhawisha Joshi & Dr. Shachindra Joshi
- Explore you inner HUMAN- ANIMAL connection The Joshis Approach by Dr. Bhawisha Joshi
- Homoeopathy & Patterns in Mammals by Dr. Bhawisha Joshi & Dr. Shachindra Joshi
• Several lecture series for doctors from various parts of the world since the past 13 years.
Mega seminars like "Millennium Bombay Seminar 2001", "Bombay Seminar 2002", and
"Bombay Seminar 2004". Also, "Sun, Sand & Sensation" in Goa, February, 2006. These were attended by 1000 doctors from most Indian states and 26 countries including the USA, Canada, England, Germany, Switzerland, France, Italy, and Russia
Read their interview for Hpathy the online journal about their outlook at the way Homoeopathy is practised today.